If you’re stumped on what to include in your Happy New Year messages this year, a quote might be just what you’re looking for. Whether you’re crafting a message for your friends and family, a colleague or really anyone you know, a New Year quote is the perfect way to relay what you’re feeling. Let the professionals help you craft a New Years messages that will make fireworks go off in the hearts of your recipients. These words will help you share the prosperous New Year with those dear to you.
Enjoy these quotes on starting a new year.
- Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. – Hal Borland
- We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day. – Edith Lovejoy Pierce
- Yesterday, everybody smoked his last cigar, took his last drink and swore his last oath. Today, we are a pious and exemplary community. Thirty days from now, we shall have cast our reformation to the winds and gone to cutting our ancient shortcomings considerably shorter than ever. – Mark Twain
- I made no resolutions for the New Year. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me. – Anaïs Nin
- Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account. – Oscar Wilde
- From New Year’s on the outlook brightens; good humor lost in a mood of failure returns. I resolve to stop complaining. – Leonard Bernstein
- An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves. – Bill Vaughn
- New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday. – Charles Lamb
- Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right. – Oprah Winfrey
- New Year’s Day… now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual. – Mark Twain
- Another fresh new year is here . .
Another year to live!
To banish worry, doubt, and fear,
To love and laugh and give!
- This bright new year is given me
To live each day with zest . . .
To daily grow and try to be
My highest and my best!
- I have the opportunity
Once more to right some wrongs,
To pray for peace, to plant a tree,
And sing more joyful songs!– William Arthur Ward
- New Year’s Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time. – James Agate
- Making resolutions is a cleansing ritual of self-assessment and repentance that demands personal honesty and, ultimately, reinforces humility. Breaking them is part of the cycle. – Eric Zorn
- Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go. – Brooks Atkinson
- New Year’s eve is like every other night; there is no pause in the march of the universe, no breathless moment of silence among created things that the passage of another twelve months may be noted; and yet no man has quite the same thoughts this evening that come with the coming of darkness on other nights. – Hamilton Wright Mabie
- For last year’s words belong to last year’s language and next year’s words await another voice. – T.S. Eliot
- The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul. – G.K. Chesterton
- Ring out the old, ring in the new, Ring, happy bells, across the snow: The year is going, let him go; Ring out the false, ring in the true. – Alfred, Lord Tennyson
- Youth is when you’re allowed to stay up late on New Year’s Eve. Middle age is when you’re forced to. – Bill Vaughn
- Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man. – Benjamin Franklin
- Never tell your resolution beforehand, or it’s twice as onerous a duty. – John Selden (As you can see from my previous post, this technique works!)
- The Old Year has gone. Let the dead past bury its own dead. The New Year has taken possession of the clock of time. All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months! – Edward Payson Powell
- But can one still make resolutions when one is over forty? I live according to twenty-year-old habits. – Andre Gide
- Many years ago I resolved never to bother with New Year’s resolutions, and I’ve stuck with it ever since. – Dave Beard
Millions of people make new resolution for up coming year. But people like me are always same as they were last year. January is the light of hope and December really disappoint those you are filled with over dose of resolutions.
Do not get disappointed because you could not achieve something. You might have some that people are wishing for many years. Do check this article and share your favorite funny happy new year image with us.
With all the quotes shared above, I would like to suggest you guys to grab all the sorrows and griefs from 2018 and destroy them off your mind because whatever happened is not going to change but playing hard on your mid can easily damage it so stay happy and stay blessed.